Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Chemical Romance 2007

so leon and i stupidly went to queue at 8am when doors open only at 7pm. haha. to make things worse, we didn't even end up in the front together. well, we ordered macs breakfast while queuing then reinforcements of lynn girl and jenn came to take over the queue for us so we headed home to bathe and change. then we met at airport for lunch before heading back to expo.

so when we got back, the queue was obviously longer and we were happy to have queued early. after much waiting, we got into the venue, waited longer and were kinda far away from the stage. well, this crazy band has crazy fans, everyone was pushing here and there that i got kinda seasick and often, there were groups of people that will tumble onto the floor and have to quickly be lifted up before they got stepped on.

so the concert began...everyone went crazy...and i was far away from the stage...


being very shortchanged by such a far position from the stage after queuing for 12 hours, i decided to abandon my friends and venture my way forward, ducking and even darting. so i fucking finally got to the front row after like half an hour of struggle. i got to see everything so clearly, i got spat on by the lead singer and everything was cool except for a mass of people pushing me from behind and a barricade infront smashing me.


the concert was great luh, just tons of noise. to let you all know how violent this concert is, i can say i witnessed a guy who fainted, my gang had one with blood on the lips, one with scratches on the feet and myself with red marks on my neck because of my necklace. oh ya, did i mention the bruise on my back? ugh. no wonder it's called The Black Parade.

everything was worth it when the lead singer took a sip of water from a bottle, threw it at the crowd and a boy named ivan caught it. =D

No comments: