Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You've got to give me everything
Nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me

Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up

I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right

i realise how i have neglected so many friends over the past year or so and i don't have many of them left. i don't know if it's jet lag or what, but i feel really terrible being stucked at home. it's like so boring and lonely. to make things worse, i have developed this habit of waking up super early in the morning and not go back to sleep. oh wells. picked leon up this morning with the intention to collect pay from the office only to realize that it is closed. sucks man. haha.

exam results are out. hmm.

school holidays are redundant without you.

No comments: