Friday, March 13, 2009

I thought sometime alone
was what we really needed
you said this time would hurt more than it helps
but I couldn't see that
I thought it was the end
of a beautiful story
and so I left the one I loved at home to be alone
and I tried to find
out if this one thing is true
that I'm nothing without you
I know better now
and I've had a change of heart

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

hello world. just got home from a good half an hour in the car. got pretty bored at home and decided to train on my parallel parking. something i haven't done since the mount faber incident. haha. so yea, weekends finally here, nothing great actually. anyways, went school training today, that's all my day was. boring days. like i said, holidays are redundant without you and friday nights are sucky without you.

No comments: